Company Promotional Text in blue
Stay in frame while you stay in the loop
Easily get everyone in the frame when catching up on a video call using the new 13 MP camera that automatically pans, zooms and frames. Connect quickly by asking Alexa to call family and friends who have the Alexa app or a compatible Alexa-enabled device.
Alexa can show you to-do lists and appointments, along with updates from your favourite news sources. Check the weather and traffic as you head out the door, see how your favourite team did last night or follow step-by-step recipes.
Enjoy a smarter smart home
- Alexa can show you even more: 8″ HD touchscreen, adaptive colour and stereo speakers bring entertainment to life. Make video calls with a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centred.
- Stay in frame: make video calls with a new camera that frames and centres automatically. Simply ask Alexa to call your contacts.
- Make life easier at home: glance at your calendars and reminders. Use your voice to set timers, update lists, and see news or traffic updates.
- Manage your smart home: look in when you’re away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights and more using the interactive display or your voice.
- Be entertained: enjoy TV programmes and films in HD and stereo with Prime Video, Netflix and more. Ask Alexa to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music or Spotify.
- Put your memories on display: use Amazon Photos to turn your Home screen into a digital frame. Adaptive colour helps your favourite photos look great in any light.
- Designed to protect your privacy: electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with the press of a button. Slide the built-in cover to close the camera.
My Summary in black below
The WORDCLOUD has been produced using 90 reviews from trusted sites. As pointed out in the Summary Disclaimer I do not filter the reviews so the WORDCLOUD is what it is.
The percentage of different reviews is below
3 different review sites have been amalgamated and the percentages presented below.
As you can see the overwhelming reviews are positive with 5 stars representing 74% of the overall reviews. Taking the 4star and 5star reviews they account for 90% of the reviews. It is therefore surprising that the WORDCLOUD does not represent such overwhelmingly positive reviews.
The product clearly impressed the vast majority of reviewers. There does seem to be limited general disappointment with the tracking but it seems to be followed by “in limited light” so perhaps the reviewers are expecting NASA quality laser tracking in a consumer device. The quality “weight” of the product is praised as is the speaker quality. It would appear that many reviewers have stated that the zoom feature only works in the US so if this is important you should check the specs.
A significant number of reviewers have stated they use it in the kitchen and have delighted in the fact that it can be controlled by voice to a great extent without touching the screen, which is important with sticky hands.
Overall the main takeaway is the build quality, the sound quality and the (general) usefulness of the tracking.
Products will always have negative reviews, either genuine or misguided but the test is whether the product overwhelmingly has positive reviews and this does.
It gets a green summary and is definitely a product worthy of consideration given the reviews.
If you found this summary helpful please let me know. If you have any suggestions as to layout, again, please let me know. Consider following on Pinterest for more review summaries in the future. Follow here